Elder Law and Special Needs Law Attorneys
Elder and Special Needs Law is a highly specialized and fast growing area of the law. While a traditional law practice is focused primarily upon functional expertise in a narrower legal practice area, the Elder and Special Needs Law practice of Ruthann P. Lacey, P.C. is client-centered and focused on the unique legal needs of the elderly and their families and those individuals of all ages with special needs.
Elder Law and Special Needs Law pursue a more holistic approach: assisting our clients and their families with counsel across a broad range of issues affecting their quality of life and their futures.Read More...
Certified Elder Law Attorneys & Special Needs Law Attorneys
- Member of the Special Needs Alliance
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- DeKalb Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Brain Injury Association of Georgia
- the Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
- the National Family Caregivers Association
- the National Guardianship Association